Search

A shout out to my fellow procrastinators.


 Here we are again, 2017 has just ended and a new year has begun. I'll spare you my list of resolutions since I'm sure we have plenty in common. The eating healthier, the exercising, the list goes on and I know you all feel me. And in only a week I'll be starting another semester at college and honestly, I'm excited. (Gasp...yes I do in fact love school.) I love learning something new, and often times school is the best way to do so. However, I want this year to be different. While my roommate and I failed miserably to open a bottle of sparkling cider at exactly midnight we realized that this year was going to be one full of laughter and determination. So you can expect to hear much more from me soon. Stay tuned this Friday I will properly introduce myself and what exactly I plan to do as artist.



No comments

Post a Comment