Search

Who am I, you ask?


Katelyn Gallacher Office Space
So as promised here comes my little spiffy introduction. My name is Katelyn Elizabeth Gallacher. I am currently twenty-one years old and I'm currently studying at a nearby university. I am majoring in Graphic Desing and minoring in Spanish. Though as any college student knows, that is subject to change. That's me in the photo up above. I don't always wear hats but now that its cold they have suddenly become my best friend. That little studio you see there is located at my parent's house though I don't live with them. I haven't had the time to move it elsewhere yet so when I have time I head home for a visit and some creative time.
Katelyn Gallacher Office Space
As for what I intend to do with this blog and potentially your time. Well over the years my dream job has changed quite a bit. First I dreamed of being a ballerina, realized I had two left feet and gave up on that and then was determined to become a professional fine artist. Then in high school, I was convinced I would become a film director and producer but switched to a Graphic Designer after living in Peru for a year and a half. And I have loved every minute of my degree so far. However, now I am determined to become an installation artist. You know the people who make those crazy shop window sculptures and those giant glass piece installations. Yup, something along those lines with my own twist of course. That's the goal for now. 

The Katelyn Elizabeth Logo @thekatelynelizabeth
As for the blog, this is where I plan to showcase my project and art series that I am working on. So you can expect every Friday after next week to see photos of all the cool stuff I am doing. So welcome, I can't wait for your comments and support. 

-TheKatelynElizabeth




No comments

Post a Comment