Search

What goes around comes around: The Flu a Memoir


So this Sunday I felt my throat start to tickle and I preemptively took medicine which if you know me, you know that I hate medicine. I know it works...I just hate it. And lo and behold I wake up sick for my first day back to school. Ugh. Yup and here I am five days later and I'm still dying. Though in all seriousness I worry more about the severe cases in California, and my heart aches for the affected families.
As for me art wise, I figured today I'd showcase some of my portfolio photography that I used for my Graphic Design portfolio book. I wanted mine to have a really cohesive feel, and it was fun using InDesign for the first time. A program that I highly recommend for anyone wanting to really control the grid of every single page. 
Sorry, that's all I've got for today, I think I'm long overdue for a good Friday night nap.

-TheKatelynElizabeth




No comments

Post a Comment